The InnoMatNet project aims to create an European network bringing together relevant key stakeholders in the area of innovation of materials and design, in order to facilitate collaboration, knowledge transfer and the creation of new partnerships.
Why should you register in this database?
- Be part of the global network of Innovation in Materials and Design
- Increase the visibility of your work to potential partners
- Receive relevant news about interface tools between innovative product design, new materials and materials technologies
- Access to the entire network of actors, including the profiles of other members of the community
- Receive news about international events
- Have the opportunity to be part of the case studies disseminated through the project
The database content is only available for registered users.
In this section you can search for other members through the name of their organisation, type of their activity, country and also by their field of expertise or interest.
Registration is free of charge.